Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quilty Friends

Oh, I've been having a wonderful couple of days with two fabulous quilty friends visiting from New Hampshire. Of course we had to go to a quilt store. I was very good, I didn't buy any fabric....but I did help my friends pick up some wonderful finds!

Kate needs to make a quilt for a friend's wedding. We found a great pattern in Quilter's World and found some great blue and green batiks.

Of course we needed to add a little embroidery accent in the sashing (Embroidery Library - Celtic Bridal Accent)
Tereska brought some "vintage" blocks (they are cut from old cloths, she put them together as a kid) to see if we could help her make them into a quilt. They are kind of cool, but just a tad "wonky"!



Our goal today will be to see if we can square them up and sash them into a quilt! Stay tuned!


Color "Us"  Quilty!

Pat, Kate and Tereska!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat.I awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award! Go to my blog and check it out!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what you made out of the wonky blocks!

    ReplyDelete