Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quilty Round-Up

I'm going to do a bit of an early quilt update this week. Tomorrow I'll be on my way to NYC! I have a meeting in Manhattan, that I have been asked to speak at, as part of a panel discussion. I was born and raised in Western NY, but I've never visited Manhattan at Christmas! Woohoo!! I'll be just blocks from Rockefeller Center and Times Square. So I'm bringing my sister-in-law and staying an extra day.

So what did I work on this week? Not nearly as much as I should have! But I did get my Leah Day homework (Cat Hair Ball or Scribbling) done (sort of), just on a micro scale.

Scribble quilting on my Purple Hearts quilt.


The back of my Purple Hearts quilt.
Almost finished this Christmas pillow

Just have to make a button hole and sew on the button.
I got my Storybook #2 blocks trimmed, but I didn't get them put together yet.
My stats for the week:
In-process: (4)
Purple heart wall hanging  (quilting and binding)

Elephant quilt
Storybook quilt # 2 - Join the blocks
Pod Pillow - make the buttonhole and sew on the button

New projects: (0)
Finished (0)

 I'm linking up with A Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday, Free Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday, Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday and The Free Motion Quilting Project for QAL Wednesday! 

Well, I'm off now on my adventure!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. All things are awesome as usual. Love the FMQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pillow and your story book blocks look so neat. Looks like you had fun with the hairball pattern of Leah's! Have a safe trip! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete