Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day (and a sneak peek)!


This is a picture of my grandson from a few years ago, but he still LOVES flags!
Happy Memorial Day to those of you in the U.S. The birthplace of Memorial Day is Waterloo, NY, just a stones throw from where I live. Click HERE if you'd like to read more about the history of the day. Thank you to all the veterans who gave everything to keep us free.

My husband has been wonderful, taking over a lot of the heavy gardening so I would have time to work on my Make It Right challenge quilt. He really is such a sweetie! I thought you might like a sneak peek at some of the quilting. I still have miles to stitch!






Have a wonderful day!


Color Me Quilty!

Pat




2 comments:

  1. This is looking awesome! I love the solid charcoal like fabric you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Pat! Can't wait to see the whole thing. (2 points to your husband, that is pretty great of him!)

    ReplyDelete