Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Well at least I've done enough quilting this week to share my progress on WIP Wednesday. Maybe I am getting back in the quilting groove.


I now have all nine blocks for my Layers quilt basted, ready to quilt (QAYG).

I also got half of Grandma's quilt quilted.


It may be slow progress, but it IS progress. And after all, it IS summer.

Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (4)
Express Your Love
Layers quilt
Grandma's Quilt
Charming Squares Quilt
 
New projects: (0)

Finished (0)


I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!



Color Me Quilty!
Pat

4 comments:

  1. Is is progress and it is summer! Sure it is!
    Lovely guilting and lovely colorful blocs! I like to see the finished quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, summer..do some, rest some, enjoy life all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting looks lovely - really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how your pink quilt is coming along. Very nice quilting. I can just imagine your grandmother as she was gathering fabric for this top. Love the pink strips. You are making wonderful progress. I look forward to the finished photo when you are done. Thanks for sharing this as inspiration during our summer. My grandmother used to make all our little summer dresses and playsuits.

    ReplyDelete