Monday, August 12, 2013

Half Done

I didn't get a ton of quilting done this weekend, they are always so chaotic in the summer.  The good thing is my three new spools of Aurifil arrived Saturday. I really am  addicted to this stuff, even my husband is now aware of that!

Three Spools of my drug of choice - Aurifil!
 I now have reached the halfway point on quilting the blocks - four and a half done on my Layers quilt. Here's block four and five.

Block # 4

Detail from Block # 4 - Spiral pebbles

Back of Block # 4

Block # 5


Detail of Block # 5

Back of Block # 5
My goal is to have all the blocks completed by Friday, then I will have the weekend to start putting them together.

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

3 comments:

  1. Well that was fast! You're going to have this done in no time, Pat! I can't wait until I get some Aurifill. I have an amazon gift card and I've been thinking about using it to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these blocks come together. I just love looking at them. You inspire me to try my hand at something like this. Beautiful quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thread certainly shows up really well. It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete