Friday, August 9, 2013

FMQ Friday

I got just a little more quilting done last night. Yesterday was quite busy, I had a lovely lunch at my Aunt's house with about twenty of my favorite cousins. Actually, I absolutely love all of my cousins and their families. I am extremely blessed to have such a fabulous and close knit family, we actually like each other.

Okay, okay, back to quilting. Here is my Layers quilt, so far.

Layers quilt so far

Block # 4

Pointed Paisley

Stippling

Spiral pebbles (not sure if this has some other name, I just made this one up)

The back of block # 4
I'm linking up today with Leah Day for FMQ Friday, can't wait to see what everyone's been up to this week.





Free Motion Quilting Friday

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

11 comments:

  1. Starting to get really exciting! Will come together before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the spiral pebbles! That is adorable! This is really coming together, Pat, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blocs with beautiful quilting! I love you it all, but especial your spiral pebbles and stippling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilting! I love all the various patterns and the different thread colours! Great job!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It's looking fabulous so far! Your pointed paisleys look particularly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great impression!!really!i love this blu and orange contrast . it makes me happy !there will be sun after the rain. thanks. claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. really a good idea to practise the different patterns - very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I just call the spiral pebbles spirals :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really loving how this quilt is looking. You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your quilt! I thought the stripey layers were cool. Now that you are quilting, it's even more fabulous. You can change the look every day. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete