I finished the foundational quilting on my Layers quilt, i.e. I've added the layered sections. Now to just fill in the sections.
I'm hoping to make this quilt reversible. Here's what the back looks like so far.
The top thread has been the same orange, but I've tried to match the bobbin thread to the backing on the block. Going forward though, I plan on using different color threads on top, but still matching the bobbin to the back.
Oh yeah! I've been collecting Aurifil thread. Of course, I think I'm more addicted to Aurifil thread than fabric!
No more quilting today, I have 50 people expected to show up for a family picnic. Cross your fingers it doesn't rain.