Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mug Rug

I pieced another mug rug last night. I'm out of Insul-Bright batting, so I'll have to wait to quilt it. I think it's kind of cute for an office. With this one and the one I made on Sunday, only about ten more to go!


Okay, so here's a random thought for the day: How many of my workstudy students know what a typewriter is? OR have ever used one?  I'm afraid to ask! ;)  To show how old I am, I got a typewriter for my high school graduation (pre-computers).

I'm linking up today with A Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday and Free-Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday.

Fresh Poppy Design

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. I love4 this mug rug!
    I think they are lucky to write on a computer and do not know about the troubles with type writers! I seldom succeeded to write a page without mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to use a typewriter occasionally for work. It seems so strange to me now.

    ReplyDelete