Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Whipping on My WIP!

I have been trying to finish up some quilts that REALLY need to be finished. I have so many more quilts in my head wanting some time and attention, but I will not work on them until my last three WIPs are completed.

Last night I started quilting my purple hearts quilt. I have been a bit nervous about quilting it because of all of the seams.

Front

Back
I actually finished my Expanding Possibilities quilt - Yippee, Skippee!



This quilt was started in July of 2011, completed November 2012!














I also worked on Storybook quilt #2


So I have been making progress - Whipping on my WIP!

My stats for the week:
In-process: (3)
Purple heart wall hanging  (quilting and binding)

Elephant quilt
Storybook quilt # 2 - All embroidery is done, plain blocks are cut and white border. Backs are cut.

New projects: (0)

Finished (1)
Expanding Possibilities quilt - done
 
I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday and The Free Motion Quilting Project for QAL Wednesday



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Free Motion Quilt Along

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I sure love your Expanding Possibilities quilt - the birds are so COOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your EP quilt. So much quilting. Another heirloom to add to your pile!

    ReplyDelete