Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIPping On Some Binding

Oh yes, it's WIP Wednesday and I'm still working on my Layers quilt. At least this week I'm done with the quilting and working on the binding. I'm planning on a Faux Piped Binding with scrappy orange outer binding and navy piping.

The front

The back

Miles of binding to make!
I may be a bit quiet for the next few days, I'm off to visit my friend Kate in New Hampshire.

Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (4)
Express Your Love
Layers quilt
Grandma's Quilt
Charming Squares Quilt
 
New projects: (0)

Finished (0)


I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!


Color Me Quilty!
Pat

6 comments:

  1. That quilting is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your binding choice should really make this pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting looking awesome! What a great idea for the binding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That binding is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely in the home stretch. This binding will be wonderful.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the binding colors you have chosen.
    Have a great time with your friend! We will be here waiting for more news on this beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete