Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Prince William is Gone...

...And Miss Frances is back. Miss Frances is my Pfaff Quilters Expression 4.0 that has been in for service. Prince William was the loaner machine from the store's classroom.
I haven't even had a chance to set Miss Frances back up!

But there is a new Royal in the house; meet the Queen of Hearts!
Urban Threads has a whole series of Alice in Wonderland machine embroidery designs. I love them all and have been looking for a place to use them.

I'm going to use a pattern I made up quite a while ago and I've made several purses using it. I'm modifying it a bit this time with an outside cell phone pocket. I think this will be a fun purse for spring, and I am so ready for spring!

I did get a bit of FMQ done on the Navy panel of my Elephant quilt, but other than that it has been a slow sewing week. Hopefully it will be better with Miss Frances back home.












Here are this weeks stats:
In-process: (3)
Elephant quilt
Express Your Love
Layers quilt

New projects: (1)
Queen of Hearts Purse

Finished (0)


I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday



Color Me Quilty!
 
Pat

7 comments:

  1. I love that you name your machines, that's adorable!!!! I'm also excited about your progress on the elephant quilt, so excited I told my mom about it! Hehe. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Miss Frances :-D Thanks for stopping by WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that everyone is back where they are supposed to be once again! Love the Alice in Wonderland embroidery! Did you get the Cheshire cat too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at Miss Frances twin at the sewing shop yesterday. Are you happy with her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you glad she is back? So hard to have a machine not working well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pat. I have expressions 2.0. I also have trouble with the thread breaking when she needs to be serviced. I do love my machine tho.
    Love your baby quilt.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete