Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I love WIP Wednesday, it forces me to step back and see my progress when I think I have none.


Tree Quilt
RMQG Sample
















I didn't have much time to sew last night, so I decided to work on something simple, the little sample I put together for the RMQG QAYG demonstration. I think it will make a really cute wall hanging.



I also got my Tree quilt basted and started quilting it this week.


So, I didn't set the world on fire with my progress, but I did make progress on my projects.









Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (7)
Express Your Love
Humphrey's New Bed
Mod Ovals Quilt
Pantone Quilt 2014
IMQG Guild Block (reverse applique')
RMQG QAYG Samples
Tree Quilt
 
New projects: (0) 

Finished (0)

 
I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!



Color Me Quilty!
Pat

Also, make sure you check out all the Quilts, Minis and Quilt Tops entered into the Pantone Quilt Challenge and vote for your favorite in each category. Voting has been extended until March 27th. To vote, just click on the heart in the corner of the picture of the quilt.

1 comment: