Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gifting Some Mug Rugs

I actually finished three of the seven mug rugs I made a week or so ago and forgot to take pictures. My world is a little hectic at the moment, but I did remember to take pictures of the last four mug rugs.


These are for my co-workers, I do hope they like them.





I know they love my husband's homemade peanut brittle. I also used Insul-Bright in the mug rugs so that they can also be used as trivets or even pot-holders.

So, I am linking up with Making Christmas at Rainbow Hare Quilts.

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. These are fab! Your coworkers are very lucky to get such great gifts every year :) Thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yummy and pretty. I wouldn't mind to be your co-worker, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mug Rugs are very cute..nice idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mugs and rugs are cute, but the addition of the brittle tops it all! nice gifts. =)

    ReplyDelete