Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello Again

WOW, really didn't mean to be gone from blogging for so long, but the holidays just sort of "ate" my time. I ended up making 14 sets of potholders (28 total) for Christmas presents. That's like making a whole quilt! Heck, I didn't even get pictures of them.

Finally, this weekend I started back on my Meadows quilt. I got all of the blocks pieced together.



I plan on added large panels of the navy blue so that it will end up fitting this bed. Ooooo, that means there will be lots of negative space to "quilt the snot out of it".

I'm really pleased with this quilt so far. I promise to be back regularly.

Today I'm linking up with Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. That blue will really show off the quilting. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and design of your quilt. I grew up in the Finger Lakes region and really miss it sometimes.... In the summer. 😊

    ReplyDelete