Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Galloping Through the Meadow Quilt

I finally finished piecing all of the blocks in my Galloping Through the Meadow quilt. Now I need to square up my blocks and join them.


I started this quilt way back in September at a Lizzy House workshop. I've had it all cut out for well over a month now and it has been on my design wall taunting me to work on it. So this weekend I bit the bullet and pieced all 20 blocks. Once all of the blocks are joined, I will be adding navy panels around the sides to make it large enough for a full sized bed. I've been dreaming of ways to quilt this, maybe some hoof prints will show up!

Today I'm linking up with  A Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday and Free Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday.

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks to be a very challenging pattern! I like your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! And hoof prints would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt..I love the design and colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of curved piecing and circles. You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very interesting quilt, I have not seen one like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks rather challenging and it turned out quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous! I would love to take Lizzy's meadow workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun design and love the prints you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "On your design wall taunting you" - what a funny and accurate way to put it Pat! Your quilt is coming along splendidly - that was a lot to accomplish in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete