Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fabric Tuesday

I have been busy the last few weeks, but not much to show for it.

I did get two more guild blocks done. I have been resizing some of Tula Pink's 100 Modern Quilt Blocks from her 6"x 6" to 12"x12". I have to say that so far my resizing tool, that I posted here, has worked like a charm. I showed it to the IMQG yesterday and they seemed to love it. It takes the need to do math away.




I also received the cutest Halloween postcard from my partner at the Rochester Modern Quilt Guild, five little pumpkins. Here is a link to the postcard that I made and sent out.

The Postcard I received 

Here is a collection of postcards from the IMQG guild meeting.
Today I'm linking up with A Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday and Free Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday.

Now, I'm off to vote!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment