Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thinking About My Next Quilt

I LOVE the design phase of quilting, possibly more than FMQ.  I love dreaming up all of the possibilities. So here is a sneak peek at my next quilt.

Fabric for the top (including the "Mushroom" Kona on the bottom)

Fabric for the back. I will also add some of the "Mushroom" from the front.
I'm really excited about this new project. I have a simple design in mind, but it will push me to try some new techniques.

I'm linking up today with Making Rebecca Lynne for Think Tank Thursday!
Thursday Think Tank

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

5 comments:

  1. Me too! Picking fabrics and designing the quilt is my favorite part (other than when it's finished and just out of the dryer!) Love working with solids too! Have a good time creating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be very vibrant. I have got the same orange/pink fabrics in my stash so I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabric choices - I'm looking forward to seeing what you're planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is even exciting when someone else is starting something new.

    ReplyDelete