Monday, April 22, 2013

Elephant Update

I've been working like a dog, trying to get my Elephant quilt completed.

 All three panels are quilted and trimmed, ready to join.
 I really like the different textures of the quilting.
 I plan on using a lime green to join the panels to pick up the lime around the elephants.

 I used Quilters Dream Puff batting, so the "unquilted" areas really puff up.

Humphrey said I must have worked REALLY, REALLY hard if I worked like him!
I'm linking up with A Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday and Free Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday.  
 
Color Me Quilty!

Pat

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This guy is quite lovely and coming together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Pat! This is incredible. I absolutely LOVE it! Your Corgi is just adorable as well :) I have a very, very, very soft spot for corgi's, my heart just melts to mush hehe. I love all the textures in the quilt, they are so different yet you make them work so well together. I love your style of quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think you worked like an elephant on it. :) They can lift tree trunks...let's see a dog do that. And your quilting is beautiful...the quilt is coming out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful and Humphrey is right.....you're working like crazy! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous quilt. The colors are so yummy.
    Love the last picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quilting! The paisleys are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so amazing! Congrats on such a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so beautiful, really pretty and all the work shows.

    ReplyDelete