Thursday, April 25, 2013

Make It Right Challenge

Have you all seen this challenge from Art Gallery Fabrics?
It's not like I really have time to work on this right now with spring gardening and other pressing quilt projects. But I just can't say no to this one. Yesterday, I got my Right Angles panel in the mail from Intrepid Thread. Ordered it Monday - received it Wednesday (gotta love priority mail).



The rules state you must use every scrap of the panel (1 yard), you can add Art Gallery Pure Elements as secondary/background fabrics. Quilted with Aurifil thread (no problem there, love Aurifil) and I plan on using Quilters Dream batting. Entry deadline is June 6th!

Will I be able to make this deadline? Will I be able to keep this a secret? Do I even know what I'm going to make? Good questions, no answers.

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh neat! I'm sure you can make the deadline, you're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so your colors! You lucky duck;)

    ReplyDelete