Monday, February 10, 2014

Finished Quilting My Goddess!

This weekend, I finished quilting my Express Your Love/Goddess quilt. I'm quite pleased with her.


The panel is from Spoonflower, designed by Leah Day. Her words are mine and I really like what she says to me.

I like that I used unconventional free-motion quilting fills.





She's a bit wavy, I will have to block her to try and get her to lay flat.
I don't think I'm going to do a traditional binding. I think I will just trim the back and batting and fold the extra fabric on the front and stitch it down on the back.

Linking up with Marelize at Stitch by Stitch for Anything Goes Monday!


stitch by stitch



Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What an accomplishment! And your quilting looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Pat - she is stunning! Great, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!!! Congrats on your finish, I'm sure it feels great!

    ReplyDelete