Monday, June 25, 2012

Good to Go!

I want to thank everyone who told me they were having problems getting onto my site. I had a blog on my blog list that appears to be having malware problems. I removed them from my blog list, which appears to have done the trick. My site was never infected and is safe (checked Google Safe Browsing). Thanks Janine (Rainbow Hare Quilts) and Gramma Quilter (All The Pretty Pieces)!!!!!

Now on to Quilty stuff! I started quilting my Urban Nine Patch quilt. FUN!

Done quilting the center, now working on the edges.

Trying to keep the quilting kind of linear! Okay with a few circles thrown in for good measure.

Detail in the center of the block

Detail of the edges of the block

More quilting detail.
The quilting is going pretty quickly. I think it's going to look really cool after it is washed.

I'm linking up with Sew Happy Geek for Manic Monday, Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday and Plum and June for the Blog Hop (check out the awesome giveaway)

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

27 comments:

  1. Your quilting is so inspired - and inspiring:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is so beautiful Pat! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your quilting is so neat! Love the colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this beautiful quilt, the quilting you are doing only makes it more spectacular. Love watching this one come together! Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay i am in!!!!! Pat so love the quilting on that quilt. Amazing.
    Glad you are ok blog wise. The computer thing is mind boggling! Thank goodness for those warning things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks wonderful!! I'm still making my blocks, but lots of great ideas here for the quilting. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!!!! You are really doing that spectacular quilt justice with your beautiful quilting!!! It's just perfect!!!

    I finally ordered my ruler last week and can't wait to get a few things out of the way so I can start one of these of my own :*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome quilt and quilting!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  9. gee whiz, it's looking awesome! i'm always so impressed when i see you (and anyone else!) doing this skilled of quilting without a longarm. you must have magic powers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. On the gorgeous end of lovely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your quilt is looking great. I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gasp! I have been wanting to do this quilt...yours is quite simply...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your quilting is amazing! This quilt just gets better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. your quilting is amazing! you are doing a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful quilting. It goes to show you don't have to have a long arm to do some fabulous quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Your quilting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll echo everyone else-- wow on the quilting! I love it!

    Also, you're the first fellow Finger Laker I've seen! I'm in Ithaca! It's fun to find someone outside of the upper Midwest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your quilting is fabulous!! :) Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your quilting - I so want to evolve to your level. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great quilting! I love the pebble quilting in the curved pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks wonderful! Great choice of pattern, fabric and FMQing!

    ReplyDelete