Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again (So to Speak)!

Miss Ellie is back on the ranch (okay, no ranch, but we do have lake)! ;) So happy to have her home and running again.
Babylock Ellegante
While at the quilt store, I found some cute backing fabric for my Urban Nine Patch.
Urban Nine Patch, backing, batting and thread.

I thought that the turtles, frogs and dragonflies were just perfect for a baby quilt.
I have to say that Quilters Corner is my favorite shop. Lovely modern fabric selection, fabulous, helpful staff (and owners), and great machine service. Can you ask for much more than that??!!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree -- I love, love, love Quilters Corner (but they really need to put an apostrophe in their name!).
    Your quilt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that fabric couldn't be more perfect!!! I just love it! What a happy, interesting design for a child, and the colors look like they were made for the quilt :*)

    I have been wanting one of these rulers for a while but kept putting off buying one. But your quilt tipped the scales! I finally went over and put in my order yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To cute! What a perfect match, great find :) Congratz on getting your Miss Ellie home. Have fun sewing the day away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that fabric was meant to be. It has all the colors of your Urban Nine Patch in it!

    ReplyDelete