Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank Goodness it's Finished Friday!

How cool is it to report on a new WIP on Wednesday and finish it up on Friday! Woohoo, I finished my new quilty purse.
Width is 10" at the top and 12" at the bottom. It's about 11" tall with 15" handles.
This is my own pattern, which I have made before, but this time I put in a zipper. I have to say, I really struggled with that. There must be an easier method to install a zipper than I used.

the purse is lined in a fun bright orange with coordinating pockets

The purse is about 2" deep at the bottom
The purse went together pretty quickly (except for the struggle with the zipper). I think I will have to make this a few more times to work out the kinks!

I'm linking up with TGIFF today at Pretty Bobbins! Do hop over and check out what everyone has finished up this week!




Color Me Quilty!

Pat

5 comments:

  1. Very cute bag..I really like those colors together, what is the fabric on the bottom part of the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh, great bag, Pat! Love that colour combo. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I haven't made many bags, but the 2 I've made, were very fun to make! I just bought a pattern to make one the other day. Can't wait to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! I love the fabrics! Looks like it was quite a week for bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilty purse looks great. I love the loopy fmq :)

    ReplyDelete