Friday, June 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day June

How can it possibly be June??!! May might of had 31 days, but they when screaming by! What did I get done???
My mosaic looks kind of meager this month, but I guess with all of the yard work I had this month I can't complain.

Row 1: Left to Right

1. My big finish this month is my Storybook Quilt. Pretty excited, I'm in the top 5 nominations for Favorite Bed Quilt at the Spring 2012 Bloggers' Quilt Festival. 

2. Sew Cal Gal's May FMQ Challenge - Choo Choo Train pillow top!

3. Urban Nine Patch quilt - all of the parts are ready to be sewn together

Row 2: Left to Right

4. Goin' Fribbon Egg-Shaped Block for QuiltCon block challenge


5. Rose Window Block for QuiltCon block challenge

6. All of the blocks are quilted in my QAYGFMQQAL quilt (QAL at Quokka Quilts)

Of course I'm linking up with the lovely Lynn at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day!

Lily's Quilts


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

8 comments:

  1. lovely work and well done on your nomination! Yes the garden always needs attention at this time of year doesn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of work!! I don't know how you find the time to finish things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some beautiful colors in your mosaic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the quilting you do! Great group of finishes for May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color combo's...I didnt get much done either...you got more done than me :):) So be happy :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you did get alot done.

    Congratulations on being nominated!

    ReplyDelete