Friday, May 4, 2012

My FMQ on My QAYGFMQQAL is DONE!!!

I am thrilled! I'm caught up, well, at least for Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL! I finished FMQ the last four block last night, all 30 are done. These blocks are my own choice for quilting, since Laura from Quokka Quilts only had 24 blocks in her quilt.

Corgi block in honor of Humphrey (my corgi)

Star Flower Bands

Spiral Matrix

Fiddlehead Fern
The last three designs are from Leah Day - The Free Motion Project. I've always wanted to try out some of these design, so I thought that this was the perfect opportunity.

I am quite pleased with how the block turned out. I am putting together a mosaic to show off each of the blocks. Until then here are some of the previous posts on these blocks.

Row 5 & 6 - Click here
Row 4 - Click here
Row 3 - Click here
Row 2 - Click here
Row 1 - Click here

I'm linking up with Quokka Quilts and TGIFF



http://www.quokkaquilts.blogspot.com

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

7 comments:

  1. All of these are great! I especially like your corgi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, your blocks rock! Way to go! I love the corgi -- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed looking at your "rows". There is a ton of work in that baby. Glad you took lots of pics. You said you were giving it away right. A good resource to refer back to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, I keep being more and more impressed with your FMQ. These all those great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are great, but the Corgi-one is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, these aere amazing! Can i repost them when i do the "how to jooin" post?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blocks! You have done a fantastic job! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete