Sunday, May 6, 2012

QuiltCon Block Challenge Sneak Peak!

QuiltCon, presented by the Modern Quilt Guild (MQG), is having a block challenge. Somehow I just can't pass up a good challenge. Make and submit up to three "modern" quilt blocks using the colors in the QuiltCon logo.
Che' Fab, part of Cherrywood Fabrics, has made up special fat quarter bundles just for this challenge.

Isn't this just scrumptious??!!

This block is going to be a new twist....
...on my Gothic Windows block...the Rose Window
Original Gothic Windows Block
I will be sharing the new "Rose Window" block on Thursday with a tutorial.

Also, I will be participating in round two of Charm About You's Fugly Fabric Giveaway starting Tuesday, with what I think is some Not so fugly hand dyed fabric. So please stay tuned...fun stuff a coming!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

1 comment: