Monday, May 14, 2012

We Have a Winner!

I can not thank everyone enough for their kind comments and all of my new followers. I appreciate each and every one of you. I wish I was wealthy, just so I could send some to each of you. So without further ado...the WINNER of my Hand Dyed fabric is....


Jayardi, I love your enthusiasm, I will be emailing you shortly to get your mailing information. Thank you again to all that participated.

I special THANK YOU to Lucy at Charm About You for hosting the (not) Fugly Fabric Party!

Reminder: Don't forget to join in and link up for Quilty Embellishment Day (QED on the 15th)! I have a great guest blogger, Jenny Pedigo from Sew Kind of Wonderful and Jenny's Doodling Needle. You will also automatically be entered to win two spools of Yenmet metallic thread when you link up. Hope to see you tomorrow.





Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments: