I love spring, with all the fresh growth and soft colors. Unfortunately, my gardens pull me away from my sewing machine. But I was able to finish 4 projects this month and work on a few more.
1. Sew Cal Gal's April Challenge
2. Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL - all blocks to date
3. Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL - New block
Middle Row, left to right
4. Water lily wall hanging
5. Wholecloth wall hanging
6. Star wall hanging
Bottom row, left to right
7. Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL - New block
8. Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL - New block
9. Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL - New block
10. Ringmaster iPad Case
I also held my first linky party - Quilty Embellishment Day on the 15th of the month. I'm looking forward to holding it again this month. I hope you will all join in the fun.
I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day
Color Me Quilty!