Monday, September 3, 2012

Choo Choo Chugging Along

I love it when I finish a project that has been hanging around just a little too long. My fabulous grandson T has a birthday coming up this month and I love to being able to give him a little something I made.

The front was a Sew Cal Gal FMQ Challenge for May

The back
I love the buttons - all three are different!
I'm hoping that this will appeal to a very hip, cool, four year old. No baby stuff for this boy!
How can you not love that face?!?!?!
I'm linking up with Sew Happy Geek for Manic Monday, Plum and June for Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop, A Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday and Freemotion by the River for Linky Tuesday.


2012 Finish-A-Long

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

5 comments:

  1. I have a boy here who would have loved this for his birthday. He did get a cushion, made by his sister which I need to get a photo of! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pillow for such a handsome young man!!

    ReplyDelete