Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Love and Miss You, Mom!

In many ways it's hard to believe that my mom has been gone two years today. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her. Over the last two years, there have been any number of times that I've wanted to pick up the phone and tell her about my last quilting project or other event in my life. She always was and will always be my greatest champion. She IS my quilting inspiration!

My mom with just a few of her quilts!
In loving memory of Lois A. Wiley -  7/7/1930 - 9/27/2010

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, She sounds like she was a great mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for your loss...mother's are who we are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was a lovely lady. I remember her very fondly. I see her smile and laughter in your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed you have been to have such a Mother and champion!

    ReplyDelete