Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh Yeah, Another TGIFF!!!

They may be small, but I have two finishes this week for TGIFF (Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday)!

The first one has been hanging around my sewing room since June. It was my Sew Cal Gal's June FMQ challenge piece. All it needed was binding to make it into a fun little wall hanging.


I had this green and purple batik in my stash. I thought it was perfect for this.
My second finish was the quick table runner that I used as my FMQ homework for Leah Day. I was able to trim it and put the binding on it to last night.



I thought my odd angle corners turned out well. I won't say this is my favorite piece, but I think it will make a nice fall table runner/birthday present.

So of course I'm linking up with Kristy at Quiet Play for TGIFF! Can't wait to see what everyone else finished this week!



2012 Finish-A-Long

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your FMQ - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are getting so good at FMQ and look you finished the two projects...i just played with my granddaughter all week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fmqing is getting so good! Love your finish - thanks dor linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Pat, you are rocking at the FMQ! Your first finish looks kind of like a zendoodle - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilting looks fantastic! I have got to do some of these challenges myself. I'm right on the verge of getting creative with my FMQ, but need a little shove to actually do it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great finishes! Your fmq looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete