Friday, September 14, 2012

Gilty Quilty Pillow is Done!

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday! I love to join this linky party because it means I've finally finished something. Yippee Skippee!

Last Saturday I took a FMQ class from Molly Waddell. I took my practice project and turned it into a pillow.


The front is a FMQ sampler done with Yenmet metallic thread (tan Isacord in the bobbin). It sparkles a lot more in person than in the pictures. It was fun to learn new motifs and try them all with metallic.

I think I will hop over to see what everyone else has finished up this week at Quilt Matters (you REALLY need to check out M-R's quilt finish, it's SPECTACULAR!!!!) for TGIFF!



Color Me Quilty!

Pat

7 comments:

  1. you did a great job...i wish we could see the sparkle better...enjoy your cushion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is terrific. I especially like the center design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful work. I am very impressed by your quilting. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pillow!!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pillow is looking fantastic! It reminds me of zentangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet, Pat! Your pillow looks awesome! I love the FMQ sampler idea. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super great free-motion quilting sampler pillow. #quiltlove

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete