Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day December

Wow, last month of the year (and last month forever, if you believe the crazy Mayan Calendar interpretation). I wish my November work was a little more impressive, if that's the case, but at least I finished a quilt this month!

1. Flag/Buffalo Bills pillow
2. Storybook #2 quilt
3. Embroidered Towels (with cool spines)
4. Expanding Possibilities quilt - Yippee, it's done!
5. FMQ in pods for my Pods Pillow

I'm linking up today with Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day December!
Lily's Quilts


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

P.S. For those of you in the Ithaca area, we have our second Ithaca Modern Quilt Guild meeting tomorrow at Quilters Corner from 1:00-3:00 p.m.

4 comments:

  1. Your mosaic is gorgeous! I especially love your expanding possibilities quilt (great name) - your use of value is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like your Expanding Possibilities. Love the braids and flying geese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilting is amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Expanding Possibilities!!(I'm not the first and certainly will not be the last!!). It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete