Sunday, July 22, 2012

But It Was On SALE!!!


Last weekend, I was fortunate enough to visit Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor, NH. A lot of you might get their fabulous catalog, but it is nothing in comparison to walking in the store. One word - OVERWHELMING!

Now, I will be the first to admit that I need more fabric like a need a new hole in my head. But it was on SALE and, in NH, there is no sales tax! Tell me, how could I pass this up???!!!

Twenty-five 10" squares for less than $17. The two on the right were remnants

Even some shot cottons thrown in for good measure (they were not on sale, but just had to have them)

I just fell in love with this print - less than $7.00 a yard.
Just remember: The more you spend, the more you save!  And I saved a lot! ;)

Color Me GUILTY!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Oh YUM!!! Those are some gorgeous fabrics - I would definitely have brought them home too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband always says, "You save 100% by not purchasing it." He is such a buzz kill when it comes to indulging our passion to buy fabric. ;-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete