Monday, July 30, 2012

Done, Except the Binding

It feels so good to have this quilt almost done. I started this quilt in January! Even though the binding isn't done, yesterday was so beautiful I had to take some pictures.


This quilt was from Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL. I'm really loving how it is turning out. Now I just have to get the binding done. And speaking of binding, I saw this really cool method for faux piped binding in the latest issue of American Quilter magazine. I think I'm going to try it out on this quilt.

Today I'm linking up with Sew Happy Geek for Manic Monday and Plum and June for Let's Get Acquainted blog hop.


Sew Happy Geek



Plum and June

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Your at the finish line! Beautiful snapshot! You couldn't have asked for a better backdrop for your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is breathtaking, especially photographed by the water. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilt and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt! Those colors are right up my alley. Great backdrop too-- is that Seneca Lake? Don't tell, but I think Seneca is a little bit more beautiful than Cayuga. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful...such peaceful colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good. Love those colours! I must get mine out and get going on it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that picture of the quilt on the dock with the water as back ground. Nice job Pat, 8 more to go..hope the storm stay away. It missed us.

    ReplyDelete