Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day July!

Happy Summer! I love summer, but it really pulls me away from my machine. So many family picnics and time at the beach. I've even learned to make homemade ice cream, yum! But that's not why you visit my blog, you want to know if I've done any sewing this month.


Only four projects this month, dominated by working on my Urban Nine Patch quilt.

(Blocks are numbered in rows, Row 1 - blocks 1-5, Row 2 - blocks 6-9, Row 3 - blocks 10-12)

Blocks 1, 4, 11 are from my Sew Cal Gal's FMQ Challenge for June
Blocks 2, 6, 9, 10 are my Urban Nine Patch
Block 3 is my new quilty purse
Blocks 5, 7, 12 are from a tutorial on quilt painting for Quilty Embellishment Day (QED).

Of course I'm linking up with the lovely Lynne at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day July!


Lily's Quilts

Color Me Quilty!


Pat

6 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous quilting work this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving your FMQing this month.
    Wow - its amazing.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The FMQ looks like I will never be able to do it too ... and a really nice urban nine patch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Urban Nine Patch is such an accomplishment - so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Urban Nine Patch! Your mosaic and quilting pics are great!

    ReplyDelete