Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bound and Determined!

A couple of weeks ago, I said I wasn't going to start another project until I finished up some of the quilts on my WIP list. I really want to start a new project, so I'm finishing up and binding some older projects.

I did this eons ago, finally got it bound.

I think it only took about 20 minutes to make and bind this little wall hanging. Why did it take me so long to get around to doing this?

My QAYGFMQQAL - Sea Glass quilt is done. Yippee Skippee. Do you like my faux piping on the binding? I'm planning a tutorial post on Thursday.
 So, I had 10 projects on my WIP list, now I'm down to 8! I need to polish off a few more. But first I need to get working on my last picnic (my third this week).
All set up for picnics. My last one is today and they are calling for severe t-storms and wind. Did I mention I have 40 or 50 people coming? Yikes!

2012 Finish-A-Long

Color Me Determined!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. I hope the wind is not destroying your picnic. Lovely quilt you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be waiting to see that tutorial. Looks really great. I have the perfect WIP to try it on.
    Hope you dont get blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh go away storm and don`t ruin the picnic. Lovely quilts Pat!

    ReplyDelete