Saturday, February 18, 2012

Best Laid Plans....

I've been a bit slack and sorry about sewing the past few days. I was all ready to get into my sewing room last night and then the power went off....for FIVE stinking hours!!!! Sew what's a girl to do??!! Go shopping. I needed one more fabric for my Urban Nine Patch QAL.

Sew what do you think???


I thought the orange would give it just the little spark it needs. Oh, and there will be some white in the block too. Here is a sample of the block from Sew Kind of Wonderful.

Urban Nine Patch from Sew Kind of Wonderful.
Ok, power is on and I'm fueled with coffee....off to my sewing room!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, that orange is just the right amount of zing. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a spot of retail therapy Pat!

    ReplyDelete