Saturday, February 4, 2012

A New Design Wall and a Little Good Fortune!

I find that one of my most important quilting tools is my design wall (with corresponding chair across from said design wall). My wall was pretty shabby, two various lengths of old white flannel tacked to the wall.
Old design wall didn't quite match up in length!

The old wall missed out for height!

The NEW design wall fits perfect floor to ceiling and side to side! 90"H x 108"L

Tucked in just behind my fabric storage.
My NEW design wall is queen sized Warm and White batting! It was on sale at JoAnn's, 50% off! Can't wait to try it out!

In other fun news, I received a cool present in the mail yesterday, a little Good Fortune!
Beautifully wrapped from Intrepid Thread!

Sweet!  
This was my winnings from Annabella of Life's Rich Pattern's blogiversary! That was fast! Thanks Annabella!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments: