Friday, February 10, 2012

Sneak Peak at a New Block

I am soooo excited! Melissa at Happy Quilting has asked me to be a guest blogger next Thursday (2/16) for Try New Things (TNT) Thursday and wants me to show a tutorial. WOOHOO! This is a first for me, so I'm working extra hard to make a really cool block. (Even my husband thinks this is pretty cool!) Of course I can't show you yet, but here is a sneak peak!
And trust me when I say this is easy peasy!  So stay tuned!

Don't forget, there is still time to enter my fabric giveaway! Enter daily, just click here.

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. Ooh fun! I look forward to seeing what you've come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent colour and thread choice so that we can see the details of your tutorial ... even if we have to wait till next Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours, Looking forward to reading about it all tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, WOW Pat! Congratulations!! She made a wise choice in picking you. you always have such cool ideas. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete