Monday, February 13, 2012

FMQ Sampler: 3 More Done, Only 2 Block left!

My free motion sampler has been a lot of fun, but I ready for it to be done. It has 30 blocks, each one I'm quilting differently. I got three done yesterday, only two more to go. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.











Sew what project did you work on this weekend?

Don't forget, this is the last day to enter my fugly fabric giveaway! Click here to enter. (Winners will be announced tomorrow)!

I'm linking up with Sew Happy Geek for Manic Monday!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of quilting!! It looks lovely, especially the block with the little circles/squares etc. Lots of time went into this project I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea to turn all the samplers into a big quilt ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh and I forgot to say - I absolutely love the greens!

      Delete
  3. All the practice is definitely paying off, your stitching looks great. I like the idea of going around the whole block with your feather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This last weekend I jammed up my sewing machine and seemed to have broke my washing machine. Not my best weekend. I am amazed at the cool FMQ that you do I have tried a couple tiny things and they look scary hehe.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete