Saturday, February 25, 2012

WOOHOO! Nothing As Good As A Quilt Shop Sale!

Golden Lane Fabrics, Himrod, NY - It may look small and unassuming, but it is packed with fabric goodness!
There is a little Mennonite Quilt Shop, relatively near me, that has wonderful fabric at fantastic prices all year long. But once a year in February, she has a sale on everything in the store. That sale is this week. I HAD to go! I tried to be good, but she's starting to stock more modern prints! 

11 1/4 yards of fabric, 2 yards of Insul-Bright, and a 5 pack of rotary blades, all for under $100! You can't beat that with a stick!!!

I'm off to use up some fabric, so I can make room for this!

Color Me Quilty!



  1. Soo good for you! I spent about the same in Euros today for much less fabric, but I bought some yummy "echino ni-co" and I am making a washbag (is that the correct word?) for a guy right this moment ;-)
    Hopefully I can post about it tomorrow!

  2. Lucky you. I wish I lived close to that ugly little shop full of beautiful fabrics!

  3. I am sure you can fit it in....somewhere xx

  4. I love it when fabrics go on sale.
    Lots for avlot less.

  5. Sales are sso dangerous but so fun! Good shopping!

  6. Looks like fun. In your second photo, I wonder what that yummy fabric with the black background is. Any ideas?