Saturday, February 25, 2012

WOOHOO! Nothing As Good As A Quilt Shop Sale!

Golden Lane Fabrics, Himrod, NY - It may look small and unassuming, but it is packed with fabric goodness!
There is a little Mennonite Quilt Shop, relatively near me, that has wonderful fabric at fantastic prices all year long. But once a year in February, she has a sale on everything in the store. That sale is this week. I HAD to go! I tried to be good, but she's starting to stock more modern prints! 





11 1/4 yards of fabric, 2 yards of Insul-Bright, and a 5 pack of rotary blades, all for under $100! You can't beat that with a stick!!!

I'm off to use up some fabric, so I can make room for this!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

6 comments:

  1. Soo good for you! I spent about the same in Euros today for much less fabric, but I bought some yummy "echino ni-co" and I am making a washbag (is that the correct word?) for a guy right this moment ;-)
    Hopefully I can post about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. I wish I lived close to that ugly little shop full of beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you can fit it in....somewhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when fabrics go on sale.
    Lots for avlot less.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sales are sso dangerous but so fun! Good shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun. In your second photo, I wonder what that yummy fabric with the black background is. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete