Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally a Finish for 2012!

I just started this project a week ago. It's NOT a complicated quilt, but I did a lot of FMQing on it.
Noah's Art Baby Quilt

It WAS sunny yesterday, until I took the quilt out to photograph it!

I quilted around all of the pictures



The back of the quilt

Detail of the quilting (back)
I've washed the quilt to make it all soft for it's new owner! Just need to put a label on the back and I'll be ready to send it off!

Today I'm linking up with Manic Monday and Sew Modern Monday!



Sew Happy Geek


{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

P.S. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for my fabric giveaway!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, a finish! Good for you! You 've done so much since I last visited your blog, just a week ago or so. And it all looks great. You don't need those lessons from Leah Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute finish! Well done with the fmq :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! So colorful and perfect for a little one...great quilting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to stop by when I saw you were a Quality Engineer in the Finger Lakes - I'm a Quality Engineer originally from the Finger Lakes (now living in NC). Just wanted to say hey from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete