Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Little FMQ Sunday Sampler Fun

I got 3 more blocks on my FMQ Sampler (Hip to be Square) quilt quilted. Only 5 (out of 30) more blocks to go! I may actually finish this quilt in my lifetime!
I'm definitely into swirls

Very hard to see on this crazy, wild fabric


All four quadrants of the block

Center of another block

Practice feathers



The whole block with feathers around the outside.

Not as happy with this block, but I guess that's what a sampler is about. Practice!
Happy Sunday!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

P.S. Don't forget, Tuesday is Fugly Fabric Giveaway. I have some surprises!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Pat, your quilting is gorgeous. You must be very proud. Please don't tell me the secret is practice! Also, I love the blue thread on the bright green square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your feathers are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Pat.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete