Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunny Sunday Pictures of a Finished Quilt!

Finally a sunny day to take some final pictures of my cubic rhythm quilt! Big firsts with this quilt: 1. first quilt I've quilted, 63" x 63" (loving FMQ). 2. Used metallic thread for the first time. 3. Spray basted the quilt. 4. Used bamboo batting! 5. Used my mom's fabric stash for the whole top. 6. Ready before Christmas!















Happy Sunday! And if all goes as planned I will be participating in Sew, Mama, Sew's giveaway tomorrow!


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

5 comments:

  1. Pat, you did an amazing job on this! Congratulations on all your firsts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good...it is great to have a project finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous quilting. I want to be that good too, please. Can you wave a magic wand for me? Please.

    ReplyDelete