Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fresh Sewing Day December and Small Blog Meet!


Welcome to Color Me Quilty for December's Fresh Sewing Day. If your visiting from Lily's Quilts, please leave me a comment, I would love to get to know you. If your not visiting from Lily's Quilts, I'd still really love to hear from you!!!!  ;)

November was a productive month, lots and lots of Christmas stockings (17 to be exact). I've also worked on many small Christmas presents from potholders to pillows to dog mats. I think this is pretty good considering my main sewing machine was in the shop for over 2 weeks this month. I have participated each in Free Motion Friday at Fluffy Sheep Quilting and Try New Things (TNT) Thursday at Happy Quilting. (Today's new thing is making the picture mosaic) And although my blog is still a small blog, it has doubled in the number of followers this month. (I'm at 43 and I would love to pass 50 this month.)

So, I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet. I am also linking with Melissa at Happy Quilting. Thanks for visiting, feel free to look around and stay a while!


Fresh Sewing Day


Small Blog Meet



Color Me Quilty!


Pat

18 comments:

  1. A lovely collection. I adore your turtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, lovely collection of projects, especially the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turtle! I'm sorry, I know you did other stuff, but, turtle! Hehe, obviously I love turtles, and yours is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! Thats lots of stockings I'm struggling to finish my three! Loving the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I came over from lily's blog. Great mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The turtle has caught my eye too! It looks very happy swimming in a sea of FMQ and Christmas stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have visited (and joined!) from Lillys small blog meet...I seem to be visiting everyone..its getting a bit addictive! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the picture mosaic! And 17 stockings... wow!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you have one more follower in me ;) Love the picture mosaic and thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mosaic, and I too am full of turtle love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pat, I reeeeeeally like those potholders in your mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm AMAZED you managed to more than just all those stockings!! :) Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm visiting from Lily's Quilts! What a productive month you've had! I just love your mosaic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm from the small blog meet! It looks like you've had a great month. And I love the look of the feathers in the above blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your sea turtle!! Great job!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to meet you! I popped over from the small blog meet, and hope you can swing by mine at http://thepewteracorn.blogspot.com.

    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete