Anyway, here's what I've accomplished this week for Making Christmas! I have almost all of my Cubic Rhythm quilt quilted. I just have one small inner border to do, binding and done!
|Cubic Rhythm quilt|
|The blue is the border that still needs to be quilted.|
Making Christmas List:
1. Quilt and bind my Cubic Rhythm quilt - All the blocks and outer border quilted, just need to quilt inner border, make the binding and sew it on!
3. Purple Heart Wall-hanging - no progress
5. 2 iPad covers - 3 Spines embroidered - I work at a Chiropractic College and these are for co-workers - no progress this week
6. At least 6 potholders - 4 completed!
8. 2 pillows for friends embroidered - 1 pillow top and back ready to quilt - no progress this week.
10. Several last minutes ideas that I haven't thought of yet!
Janine over at Rainbow Hare Quilts for Making Christmas List
Color Me Quilty!