Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh My Gosh, Christmas is Coming...I'm stitching like a mad woman!

I'm feeling the pressure of setting myself the goal of sew many Christmas projects. Why do I do this to myself??? I feel like a crazy woman, but at least I actually have some finishes this week, or almost finishes. {It's really hard to photograph them in the dark!}

Anyway, here's what I've accomplished this week for Making Christmas! I have almost all of my Cubic Rhythm quilt quilted. I just have one small inner border to do, binding and done!

Cubic Rhythm quilt

The blue is the border that still needs to be quilted.

"Hooked" Feathers

Dog mats!

Making Christmas List:
1. Quilt and bind my Cubic Rhythm quilt - All the blocks and outer border quilted, just need to quilt inner border, make the binding and sew it on!
2. Mermaid pillows
3. Purple Heart Wall-hanging - no progress 
4. At least 4 Christmas stockings - All 17 stockings completed. All given out at Thanksgiving!
5. 2 iPad covers - 3 Spines embroidered - I work at a Chiropractic College and these are for co-workers - no progress this week
6. At least 6 potholders - 4 completed! 
7. 2 doggie mats - embroidered - Done!
8. 2 pillows for friends embroidered - 1 pillow top and back ready to quilt - no progress this week. 
9. Table runner for Thanksgiving!
10. Several last minutes ideas that I haven't thought of yet! 
I'll be linking up with Janine over at Rainbow Hare Quilts for Making Christmas List

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. I love they way you are quilting your cubic rhythm quilt. The hooked feathers are fab but I really like the spirals too. Also love your dog mats - I thought about them when I was making my cheap and cheerful blanket for Lucy. Luckily she's a rolling in mud and real bones type of dog so I don't think she'll mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome progress! i overbooked myself for handmade christmas gifts, too. got a lot done last night though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job! I know I'll be stitching like a mad woman as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are already a master quilter!

    ReplyDelete