Sunday, November 27, 2011

Working On Wonky!

I think wonky or improv. piecing should be required therapy for all Engineers (especially Quality Engineers)! Okay, so I only made potholders, but I love the feeling it gives you.












 
They are completed with wonky FMQ. The potholders are 8" square with Insul-Bright batting. These cuties are Christmas presents, but I am definitely making some for myself (as soon as I can get some more batting). This project was so liberating and sew much fun!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

3 comments:

  1. Great Job! I couldn't bring myself to wonk my blocks this week I am so proud of you though! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors! Great fabric selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em. I'm with you, pPotholders are one of my favorite projects!

    ReplyDelete