Monday, November 28, 2011

Making Christmas Progress: Hung by the Chimney with Care!

Oh my, Christmas is coming at high speed, less than 4 weeks. While I still have a lot of stitching to do between now and then, I am making progress on my Christmas sewing list.
Stockings for my husband, myself and of course Humphrey Bogart (our Corgi).

Modern, wonky potholders!
Technically this was for Thanksgiving, but it's still festive!
 The best news is that I may be getting my big sewing machine back from being fixed (fingers and toes crossed)! This will let me free motion quilt a lot of the projects on the list!

Making Christmas List:
1. Quilt and bind my Cubic Rhythm quilt - (4 1/2 more blocks, plus borders) - No Progress this week!
2. Mermaid pillows
3. Purple Heart Wall-hanging - no progress
4. At least 4 Christmas stockings - All 17 stockings completed. All given out at Thanksgiving!

5. 2 iPad covers - 3 Spines embroidered - I work at a Chiropractic College and these are for co-workers - no progress this week
6. At least 6 potholders - 4 completed!
7. 2 doggie mats - embroidered - no progress this week
8. 2 pillows for friends embroidered - 1 pillow top and back ready to quilt. 
9. Several last minutes ideas that I haven't thought of yet! - Table runner for Thanksgiving!
I'll be linking up with Janine over at Rainbow Hare Quilts for Making Christmas List and Megan at Canoe Ridge for Sew Modern Monday!

 {Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. Everything's looking really lovely! Great pot holders! Thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy little bee! I really do like how those potholders turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, your potholders are beautiful, i love them. i hope you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of stockings! :) They look great! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete