|Stockings for my husband, myself and of course Humphrey Bogart (our Corgi).|
|Modern, wonky potholders!|
|Technically this was for Thanksgiving, but it's still festive!|
Making Christmas List:
1. Quilt and bind my Cubic Rhythm quilt - (4 1/2 more blocks, plus borders) - No Progress this week!
3. Purple Heart Wall-hanging - no progress
4. At least 4 Christmas stockings - All 17 stockings completed. All given out at Thanksgiving!
5. 2 iPad covers - 3 Spines embroidered - I work at a Chiropractic College and these are for co-workers - no progress this week
6. At least 6 potholders - 4 completed!
7. 2 doggie mats - embroidered - no progress this week
8. 2 pillows for friends embroidered - 1 pillow top and back ready to quilt.
9. Several last minutes ideas that I haven't thought of yet! - Table runner for Thanksgiving!Janine over at Rainbow Hare Quilts for Making Christmas List and Megan at Canoe Ridge for Sew Modern Monday!
Color Me Quilty!