Saturday, November 19, 2011

Exploring Modern Quilting with Leah Day

Leah Day at The Free Motion Quilting Project is trying her hand at modern quilting. She has created a beautiful modern quilt and has asked others to link-up with one of their modern quilts. Let me tell you there are some fabulous quilts there. Here's one (out of many) that I just love!

Catherine @ Blue Square Quilting
If you have a modern quilt you would like to share, hop on over to The Free Motion Quilting Project  to link-up or just go look at all of the wonderful modern quilts!

Well, I'm off to work on some never ending Christmas Stockings!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, that was the one that caught my eye, too. I favourited (does that word exist?) it on Flickr right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Good luck with all the stockings :)

    ReplyDelete